- This Year more than 1,500 Women will be diagnosed with Ovarian Cancer.
- Over 850 will die from this Disease.
Ovarian Cancer is the most lethal of all womens cancers
This Project became a District 9800 project, supported by many Rotary Clubs with over $370,000 raised for research, to help find a Screening test for all Women in our community.
- With advances in early detection over the last 10 years research is closer to finding a reliable test.
- Somebody’s Mother, Daughter, Wife or friend will die from Ovarian Cancer.
- Every 10 hrs one women will die.
- With the support of Rotary and the wider community we can make a difference.
RoCan is pleased to announce we will be supporting the Olivia Newton – John Cancer Wellness Centre Appeal.
You can help and make a difference to the Women all around the World suffering from this insidious disease.
For more information, please contact Yvonne Moon OAM,Rotary Club of Williamstown>or refer to the Rocan website.
Share this with your friends